ACELG invites applications for Marie Curie grant 2017
Have you recently finished your PhD? Are you interested in a postdoc position to further pursue your research in European law and governance?
We would like to invite you to apply for a Marie Curie grant together with an academic sponsor from the Amsterdam Centre for Law and Governance (ACELG).
We are looking for interested researchers
- who hold a PhD in a relevant field or have four years of fulltime research experience on 14/09/2017(deadline for submission of the formal application)
- who live outside the Netherlands or have not lived here for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline (14/09/2017)
- who would like to spend one or two years doing full-time research at the Amsterdam Centre for European Law and Governance at the University of Amsterdam
- and who can make a high level contribution to the research of the Amsterdam Centre for European Law and Governance
What do you need to do?
Please send your CV, list of publication and an outline of your research project, including a problem statement, research question and an indication of your methodology, to Angela Moisl at: firstname.lastname@example.org and explore the possibility of applying jointly for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie – Incoming Fellowship.
What can you expect?
During the application process, you will be supported in further developing your project into a compatible Marie Curie application by the ACELG member who is acting as your academic sponsor and the Faculty of Law’s grant advisor.
If our application is successful the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action will provide an allowance to cover your living, travel and family costs and contributes to the overhead of the host organization.
This will enable you
- to pursue your research project with the support of your ACELG academic sponsor
- become part of the ACELG and Faculty of law research community
- be employed at the University of Amsterdam as a full-time employee, including all benefits associated with employment.